If you are a facilities manager, risk manager or engineer who is responsible for disaster planning and/or recovery, we are here to assist you.
If your business has multiple locations within the U.S. or Canada contact us today to begin planning how you will respond should a disaster affect you. Alliance Disaster Kleenup will meet with you to discuss your business and how it operates. The more we learn about your business the more efficiently we can respond in the event of a disaster.
Alliance Disaster Kleenup has the ability to respond and rectify disasters caused by rain storms, earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, hail, snow storms, fires, or flooding. By becoming a partner within the Alliance Disaster Kleenup P.R.E.P program, you can have peace of mind knowing that you have prepared for any and all types of disasters that could affect your business.
All of our pricing will be discussed and agreed upon beforehand so there are no surprises when we commence work. Become proactive today and meet with an Alliance Disaster Kleenup representative.
Become A National Partner!
In order to become a national account with us:
- Fill out the form on the right or give us a call at (847) 205-2100.
- Schedule an appointment to meet with us.
- Let us know your priorities, create pricing agreements, create a contact list.
- Ask questions, get honest answers.
- Sign a one-page Priority Response Emergency Planning (P.R.E.P) Service Agreement.